Saturday, August 1, 2015

3 Day Refresh: Day 2



Like yesterday, I started off pretty well.  I did a 5k with my best friend.  It was such a great experience because she hasn't ran in over 2 years.  In those two years she had a baby girl and has been working a lot as a practice manager at a physician's office.  She's a busy bee but it has been amazing to see her focus to be a healthier woman for her family!


She is also doing the 3 Day Refresh with me so afterwards we had our Fiber Sweep.  My hunger started to get the best of me today, but like yesterday, when I had my morning tea and kept myself hydrated, I felt better.  


For my snack today, I chose asparagus for my veggies.  It was really good with the humus.  For lunch I had cucumber with humus, watermelon and the Vanilla Fresh.  This time around I added some cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg to it.  It was pretty good!








As far as my tea, I've been switching back and forth with YogiTea and Good Earth.  Other brands that I enjoy are Rebpublic of Tea and Tazo Tea.

For dinner I decided to have the spinach salad again.  Man, that salad was so good, lol.  I'm definitely going to add that salad recipe to my personal cook book.

Overall, I can tell that I feel less bloated.  Aside from the hunger side affects, my body simply feels good.  I'm still surprised at how much water I'm drinking.  I really thought I drank enough through out the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment