Monday, September 8, 2014

Investing in your Health and Fitness

Investing in the right supplements can make a difference in your overall fitness. Doing the proper research based on your personal goals can help determine which supplements are best for you. Below are are the supplements that have helped me through out my fitness journey:

Shakeology - An all natural superfood supplement that helps helps fuel my body with amazing nutrition, probiotics to help with my digestion and boost my immune system. It also contains about 17 g of natural protein. 

Results and Recovery - An all natural recovery supplement to help muscle recovery, repair and aid in muscle soreness. 

Energy and Endurance- An all natural pre workout to help give me an energy boost for my more challenging training sessions. 

Before incorporating any of these supplements into my training, I made sure I did my research to understand the make-up of each supplement as well as the benefits. And if course, in order for me to really see if they worked for me, I tried them out. You never know unless you try, right?

Should price determine which supplements you use? Well, that's up to you. I personally think that a person should never feel bad for investing in their health. 
So while you're in the processes of doing your research, know that it's time and money well spent to a healthier, fitter you. :)    

supplements health fitness coach jasmine women's health men's health women's fitness weight loss

No comments:

Post a Comment