Monday, July 20, 2015

When we envision our journey, we think of the end result. But sometimes we fail to acknowledge the the struggles as part of our journey. The bumps and detours test our inner strength and perseverance. And when we envision our goal again, it looks impossible to reach. It's up to us to make a different path around the road blocks. Often times when we do, we see parts of ourselves that we never knew where there.  Back then I never imagined myself as the woman I am today. Thankfully during my struggles, I have allowed myself to see strength I never knew existed. Challenge yourself to open your eyes and face your fears. Surround yourself with those who support you and provide you with the tools to help you build your own path. - Coach Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment