Monday, October 6, 2014

Eat according to YOUR goals

fitness weight loss coach jasmine motivation fitness motivation fitness inspiration health women's fitness men's fitness fitness quotes beachbody
Happy Monday everyone!
Truth: Everyone does not have the same goal.  So in turn, everyone's nutrition isn't necessarily the same.
For example, when I started my fitness journey, I figured that I would kill two birds with one stone and follow my husband's nutrition plan.  He was eating healthy and we were both doing Insanity.  Boom. Done.
However as the weeks progressed, I didn't feel any improvement with the program.  I started to think, "Well perhaps this just isn't for me."  Finally I figured out that the reason why I didn't see or feel much change was because I was following the nutrition plan of a man who wanted to lose weight when clearly I was a woman who was waiting to gain weight. 
It's important to do some research and find the foods that best work for you.  What's great about the Beachbody programs is that they come with nutrition guides for that specific program in which you are able to calculate your personal caloric intake. =)   Eat according to YOUR goals and enjoy the feeling of being healthy!

*Join My Fitness Team to health with your Health and Fitness Goals!*




No comments:

Post a Comment